Tubular Support Bandage
The tubular support bandage is powerful, supple,permanently elastic and supplies even pressure. The product is practical and handy — both with conforming bandages with mild compression and to provide support and relief for ligaments, tendons and joints, and for large (chest) dressings. The tubular support bandage is air-permeable, provides some cushioning and is very skin-friendly thanks to the high percentage of cotton. It can be applied, removed and re-applied easily and without bunching. The compressive effect can be further enhanced with a second layer of material or by choosing a smaller size.
- Range of sizes covering ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints.
- Cost effective, can be cut to size to suit the individual.
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Applicators are available for assistance over bulky dressings or painful joints.
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains and over joints.
- Ideal as a dressing retention bandage.
- Re-usable and washable.
|Suited for children’s hands, children’s forearms||A (5cm x 10m)|
|Suited for children’s arms, children’s lower legs||B (6.25cm x 10m)|
|Suited for (slim) arms, children’s legs||C (6.75cm x 10m)|
|Suited for medium-sized arms, lower legs||D (7.5cm x 10m)|
|Suited for large arms, legs, slim thighs||E (8.75cm x 10m)|
|Suited for legs, medium-sized thighs||F (10cm x 10m)|
|Suited for legs, for large thighs||G (12cm x10m)|
Contact us for more details