Clinell Universal Wipes Pack Of 200
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a single, universal product for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a skin friendly, disinfectant and detergent wipe – replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARD TESTS: EN1275, EN1276, EN12054, EN14245, EN14561, EN14562 & EN14563.
- Can be used on ‘dirty hands’ (i.e. soiled hands), unlike alcohol gel rubs, which can only be used on ‘physically clean hands’
- Dermatological tested.
- Unlike other surface wipes currently on the market, Clinell Wipes are safe on hands and instrument
- Only 5% alcohol content means no sore dry hands after multiple use or damage to surfaces over time
- Easily and quickly available from either dispenser or direct from the pack for immediate use
- Quick use in clinics, wards or home use for wiping down surfaces, handles, rims, worktops, keyboards etc
- Safe for use on stethoscopes, cuffs and pulse oximeter probes – three instruments rarely cleaned and shown to cause infections (1,2,3)
- Safe to use in food preparation areas.
- Very high antimicrobial kill count -Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs
Contact us for more details